It can be difficult to determine when is the right time to replace your air conditioner. While a new cooling system is a significant investment, it often pays for itself in efficiency and reliability.
Dependable A/C System Replacements & Installations
The cost of repairs and higher monthly bills caused by an older unit quickly add up. If you have questions or concerns, contact your local Bryant Contractors for honest answers and skilled services in Delta Charter Township, MI. We’re happy to complete accurate evaluation and provide recommendations tailored to your best interests.
Here are some indications that it’s time to upgrade your air conditioner:
- The system is over ten years old – The average, properly serviced air conditioner lasts approximately 15 years. It is more cost-effective to replace than invest in the costly repair of a system over 10 years old.
- An inefficient system – Low SEER ratings translate into higher monthly expenses. Today’s air conditioners are required to achieve a minimum 13 SEER. With a SEER rating of up to 20.5, the Bryant Evolution Extreme Variable-speed Air Conditioner pays for itself.
- Big repair bills – If the cost of the repair would go a long way toward the price of a new system, it only makes sense to replace the air conditioner.
- Frequent malfunctions – Even minor repairs add up, becoming a drain on the budget as well as a constant inconvenience and disruption.
- R 22 Freon – Ozone-depleting Freon is being replaced by more environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant. The cost of Freon is rising, making it a good time to switch over to a greener alternative.
- Comfort complaints – If your air conditioner can’t keep up with demand, improve the comfort and air quality of your home with a new system.
Serving Michigan and Northern Ohio