Heat Pumps Maintenance Tips in Walker, MI
Heat pumps provide an efficient, effective, and versatile solution to year round temperature control in Walker, MI. These innovative systems are a significant investment and you want to maximize value and return. A little maintenance adds up to a long list of rewards. For further information, your local Bryant Contractors are always available to answer questions, resolve concerns, and provide a full range of skilled heat pump services.
Here are a few essential heat pump maintenance tips to ensure peak performance from your system:
- Clean outdoor coils with a heavy duty degreaser and hose them down, making sure to turn off the unit first.
- Every spring, flush the indoor condensate pan and drain before using the air conditioning.
- Inspect air filters every month and clean/replace as necessary
- Keep top, sides, bottom, and the perimeter around the outdoor unit free of snow, ice, and debris.
- Prune shrubs, trees, and foliage back a minimum of 18 inches from all sides of the heat pump to allow maximum airflow.
- Rely on professional Bryant Contractors to complete regular, complete, and proper maintenance for the very best care of your heat pump.
Serving Michigan and Northern Ohio